Email reminders of Walks/Gatherings

Check here for the latest updates
webguy
Site Admin

Email reminders of Walks/Gatherings

Postby webguy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:19 pm

If you register you will receive emails reminding you about Gatherings and Candlelights (assuming I don't forget to send them!). That was not practical with the old site, but is pretty simple to send a mass email with the new site.

There would be no way to opt out though I suppose you could add the site's email address to your spam list since it was only needed to register. However, you would only receive 16-20 emails per year and you'd never receive an email from any registered member if you blacklisted the site's address.

Of course, you need to make sure you keep your email address current. There are already a few that no longer work. However, if you do change your email (or password), I will need to reactivate your account so don't be alarmed!
webguy
Site Admin

Re: Email reminders of Walks/Gatherings

Postby webguy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 am

I have been sending emails for quite a while now to everyone registered on this site. If you haven't been getting them, check your spam folder and your profile here to verify the email address listed is still correct (I know there are several that are not).

IF you are LOGGED IN this link will take you to the location to see the email currently on file for your account. You can use the Contact Us link above if you're having trouble with your account for some reason.
webguy
Site Admin

Re: Email reminders of Walks/Gatherings

Postby webguy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:57 pm

I regularly delete accounts with dead email addresses so if you can't find your username anymore that is likely why.

Return to “News and Information”